This website, www.shareholderaction.ca (the “Site”), sponsored by Sidis Holdings Limited and certain of their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Sponsors”), is for informational purposes only. You may use the Site for non-commercial, lawful purposes only. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, and agree to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
Nothing on this Site is intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as, investment, tax, legal or financial advice, a recommendation whether or how to vote any proxy or any other kind of recommendation, an opinion of the appropriateness of any security or investment, or an offer, or the solicitation of any offer, to buy or sell any security or investment. The Sponsors are not soliciting any action based upon the Site and are not responsible for any decision by any shareholder, and the Site should not be construed as a solicitation to procure, withhold or revoke any proxy.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is material owned or exclusively represented by the Sponsors and protected by copyright unless otherwise expressly noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text of the Site without the Sponsors’ written permission.The Sponsors expressly neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Sponsors.
- While the Sponsors endeavor to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is on the Site, the Sponsors make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the posted information.The Sponsors assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- The Site is provided “AS IS.”The Sponsors do not make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied, regarding or relating to the Site or any associated hardware or software, including the content or operations of either.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.NEITHER THE SPONSORS OR THEIR AFFILIATED COMPANIES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY THE “SPONSOR PARTIES”) WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SPONSORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THE SPONSOR PARTIES OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER THE SPONSORS NOT THE SPONSOR PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO YOU, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND THE AGGREGATE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE SPONSOR PARTIES TO YOU OR ANY END USER FOR ALL DAMAGES, INJURY, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVEN DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITY OR WARRANTIES, IN WHICH EVENT SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In such jurisdictions, the Sponsors’ liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. You should check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Artwork, images, names, and likenesses displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Sponsors. The reproduction and use of any of these by you is prohibited unless specific permission is provided on the Site or otherwise. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy and publicity laws, and/or communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, service marks, logos, and other indicia, including of the Sponsors (collectively the “Trademarks”), which appear on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Sponsors and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any right, license or title to any of the Trademarks without the advance written permission of the Sponsors or such third party as may be appropriate. All rights are expressly reserved and retained by the Sponsors. Your misuse of any of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Sponsors consider its intellectual property to be among its most valuable assets, and will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- THIS SITE INCLUDES NEWS AND INFORMATION, COMMENTARY, AND OTHER CONTENT RELATING TO MYM NUTRACEUTICALS INC. AND IM CANNABIS CORP. (THE “COMPANY”), INCLUDING BY PERSONS OR COMPANIES THAT ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE SPONSORS (“THIRD PARTY CONTENT”). THE AUTHOR AND SOURCE OF ALL THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND DATE OF PUBLICATION IS CLEARLY AND PROMINENTLY IDENTIFIED. THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS AVAILABLE THROUGH FRAMED AREAS, THROUGH HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES, OR IS SIMPLY PUBLISHED ON THE SITE. THE SPONSORS AND THEIR AFFILIATES HAVE NOT BEEN INVOLVED IN THE PREPARATION, ADOPTION OR EDITING OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND DO NOT EXPLICITLY OR IMPLICITLY ENDORSE OR APPROVE SUCH CONTENT. THE PURPOSE OF MAKING THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT AVAILABLE IS TO PROVIDE RELEVANT INFORMATION TO SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH THE ELECTION OF DIRECTORS TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY AT ITS 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS AND THE MANAGEMENT AND AFFAIRS OF THE COMPANY IN GENERAL.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions or any application thereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions and the application of that provision in other situations shall not be affected.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY BREACH BY YOU OF ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THOSE REGARDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- The Sponsors may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- The Sponsors own, protect and enforce copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. Materials may be made available on or via the Site by third parties not within the control of the Sponsors. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on the Site. You should notify us promptly if you believe any materials on the Site infringe a third party copyright. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the Sponsors will respond expeditiously to follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue, including, where applicable, by removing or disabling access to material claimed to be infringing or removing or disabling access to links to such material.